Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Hello! I am Dragoon-Darkfire and this is my first blog. Don't expect anything really epic to come from this, but I'd like to talk about the various things that interest me. Writing, tabletop RPG's and comics mostly.

You see, I'm the kinda guy who has a million and one ideas running around in his head but almost nowhere for them to go. For the most part these various ideas simply live, run around a bit in my noggin and then peacefully pass on without me ever noticing. But sometimes ideas stick with me and other times I feel that any good inspiration I had is lost on my flighty mind. So I thought that rather than simply sitting around and stagnating I'd launch into some of my more creative exploits and post them on the web for everyone to see.

And here they are meant to come and (hopefully) stick around a bit longer. Also expect the more typical stuff from me. Reviews, opinions and such. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment